Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

What Every Boat Needs

This machine would solve major problems for many cruisers out there. I want one.

Tools aboard seem to go missing far more than I care to admit. Jim and Tim have given many expensive offerings to the greedy sea god, including our beloved Shop Vac. I can honestly say, on the other hand, that I have never donated more than a clothespin or two to Neptune. In fairness, I'm the one that loses tools inside the boat. And Carolyne really should make a habit of offering up far more of anything of hers that she has stuffed up in her bunk, though I'm sure none are tools.

In addition, our hungry bilge has gobbled a few. Several have been loaned out never to return. Some left in the dinghy and forgotten were discovered later - rusty and crusty. Even with spares aboard, we're amazed how we often can't find what we're looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment