all must wait.
- I didn't have anything to say about his decision. He sprung it on me MONTHS after we agreed to go south - then pulled anchor one hour later and headed north. Hell-o!
- We'll be with dear friends - new ones and well loved ones.
- We'll be in warm, crystal clear blue waters.
- There's no surf to make watery dinghy landings.
- Fishing is excellent.
- High speed internet is abundant.
- Boat parts will be readily available.
- Most importantly, we're coming up with a "plan" as to where we will go next year... in writing... with Jim's signature... with penalties.
- Okay, so there are many more positives than negatives. We plan to be at Loretofest In Escondido late April. Santa Rosalia friends are high on our list. New school curriculum needs to be purchased for the kids. Visits with Grandpa are in the future. I am flexible; I am Gumby .
As a friend told me once, there are more important things in the world than where you're going to park your boat for the summer.